- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] white wine
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] mustard
- 1 pastry shell
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup [250 mL] milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F [180°C].
- Skin and bone chicken breast; cut chicken whites into strips.
- Heat oil into a skillet.
- Brown together leek slices and chicken strips.
- Pour in white wine; mix in mustard.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Beat together eggs and milk; pour into pastry shell, over leek slices and chicken strips.
- Bake into preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown.