- 2 cups [450 g] grated Swiss cheese
- 1 can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] finely minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] finely minced celery
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] finely minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon [8.75 g] flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup [250 mL] light cream
- 1 [9-inch / 23-cm] short-crust pastry shell
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] grated Parmesan cheese
- Delicately mix together: grated Swiss cheese, crabmeat flakes, finely minced green onion, celery and parsley, flour, salt and pepper.
- Lightly beat eggs; slowly pour in cream.
- Well mix in Swiss cheese mixture.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake into a preheated 375°F [190°C] oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until the blade of a knife comes out clean from its center.