1/4 cup [60 g] melted butter
8 phyllo pastry leaves
1/4 pound [113 g] fresh small shrimps, shelled and deveined
1/4 pound [113 g] scallops, halved
3/4 cup [190 mL] cream 15% m.s.g.
1/2 cup [125 mL] milk
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup [60 g] grated Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons [17.5 g] flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon [15 mL] freshly minced thyme|
1 teaspoon [5 mL] dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F [180°C].
- Butter 8 [3-inch / 8-cm each] round individual quiche plates.
- Arrange 4 buttered phyllo pastry leaves one on top of the other.
- Cut pastry in two, then cut each half into 4 squares.
- Repeat with remaining pastry leaves.
- Line each quiche plate with 4 pastry squares, shaping a star.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Divide shrimps and scallop halves among plates.
- Into a bowl, whip together eggs, cream, milk, chopped green onions, grated cheese and flour.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour all over shrimps and scallop halves.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake into preheated oven for 30 minutes, until firm.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes, before unmolding and serving.