- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup [75 g] Parmesan grated cheese
- 1 1/2 cups [340 g] 4-cheese Italian shredded cheese, divided
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-g] pack fresh spinach, cooked, well drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] pepper
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Beat together eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 1/4 cups [285 g] of 4-cheese Italian cheese, chopped spinach leaves, basil, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch [23-cm] square pan.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F [180°C] oven, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 4-cheese Italian cheese.
- Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve, cut into 1 1/2-inch [4-cm] squares.