- 2 1/2 to 3 cups [625 à 750 mL] leftover stuffing
1 [6-ounce / 170-g] package any desired stuffing mix
- 1 cup [250 mL] chopped cooked turkey meat
- 1 cup [225 g] grated Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 [5-ounce / 142-mL] can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F [200°C].
- Sprinkle leftover stuffing or stuffing mix into a 9-inch [23-cm] pie or quiche plate, shaping a crust.
- Bake crust into preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove from heat.
- Lower oven temperature to 350°F [180°C].
- Into a bowl, mix together chopped cooked turkey meat and grated Swiss cheese; set aside.
- Into a clean bowl, beat together beaten eggs, evaporated milk and pepper; set aside.
- Evenly spoon chopped turkey mixture into cooled crust.
- Pour beaten eggs mixture all over chopped turkey mixture.
- Bake onto the middle rack of preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until set in the center.
- Remove quiche from oven.
- Leave quiche to rest for 10 minutes, before serving.