- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] heavy cream [15% m.s.g.]
- Pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley, to taste
- Freshly chopped chives, to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound [227 g] cleaned fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 7 ounces [200 g] ground ham
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] olive oil
- 10 1/2 ounces [300 g] grated taco or nacho cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F [180°C]
- Beat together eggs and cream along with pepper and freshly chopped parsley and chives.
- Mix in finely chopped onion, mushroom slices and ground ham until well mixed.
- Really lightly oil 2 9-inch [23-cm] pie plates using olive oil.
- Evenly pour beaten eggs mixture into greased pie plates.
- Evenly sprinkle each with grated taco or nacho cheese.
- Bake into preheated oven, for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.