- 4 to 6 medium flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] vegetable oil
- 1 pound [454 g] boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, membranes removed and seeded, cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, membranes removed and seeded, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] cheese spread
- Warm tortillas, wrapped in foil, into a preheated 350°F [180°C] oven for 7 to 9 minutesorHeat tortillas into a medium frypan over medium heat, for 1 minute per side.
- Into a medium frypan, heat vegetable oil.
- Stir-fry chicken and onion strips until almost cooked; drain.
- Add red and green bell pepper strips; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cheese spread, stirring until melted.
- Evenly spoon mixture over tortillas; fold over to seal.
- Serve immediately.