- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] creamy cucumber dill herb salad dressing
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] chopped radish
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] shredded carrot
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash garlic powder
- Transfer eggs into cold water, bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, let stand, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Cool hard-boiled eggs under cold running water, to stop cooking and prevent darkenings around the yolks.
- Coarsely chop eggs.
- Well mix together chopped eggs, creamy cucumber dill herb salad dressing, chopped radish, shredded carrot, chopped green onion and garlic powder.