- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] milk
- 1 cup [250 mL] dry fine breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup [115 g] grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 [8 to 10-ounce / 227 to 284-g each] trout fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, to coat
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Beat together eggs and milk until really well blended; set aside.
- Into a clean bowl, mix together dry fine breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Heat some vegetable oil into a disposable aluminum frypan on rack over hot embers.
- Dip trout fillets into eggs mixture and then into breadcrumbs mixture, until really well coated.
- Fry trout fillets into hot oil until golden on both sides, until easily broken-up with a fork.