- 4 tablespoons [60 g] margarine
- 4 bread slices, cubed
- 8 eggs
- Soft cheese, into 1-inch [2.5-cm] cubes
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until medium-hot.
- Melt 2 tablespoons [30 g] of the margarine into a disposable al dish over medium-hot embers.
- Add bread cubes stirring until well coated with melted fat and just golden.
- Remove from heat and reserve bread cubes.
- Melt remaining margarine into a clean disposable al dish before breaking in eggs and adding soft cheese cubes stirring to scramble the eggs.
- Cook stirring until set, and cheese melted.
- Serve cheesy scrambled eggs, garnished with reserved golden bread cubes.