- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] green onion slices
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] drained chopped oil-packed sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] margarine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until medium-hot.
- Into a disposable aluminum bowl, whip eggs until well blended.
- Mix in green onion slices and chopped sweet red pepper; salt and pepper.
- Melt margarine into a disposable aluminum dish on rack over medium-hot embers.
- Pour in beaten eggs mixture and cook, stirring until set.