- 2 pounds [900 g] ground beef
- 1 [14-ounce / 398-mL] can pineapple chunks, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Shape ground beef into 8 thin patties.
- Evenly top 4 of beef patties with drained peinapple chunks.
- Top with remaining beef patties.
- Press all around edges well sealing pineapple chunks inside.
- Transfer each pattie onto two pieces heavy aluminum foil large enough to completely wrap each pattie.
- Salt and pepper patties.
- Tightly close each stuffed patty then transfer patties on rack over really hot embers.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn patties over and cook for 15 to 20 minutes more before serving.