- 1 1/2 pounds [680 g] ground beef
- 2 cups [500 mL] broccoli flowerets
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] green onion slices
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] thin peeled carrot slices
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] jar sweet and sour sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Into a disposable aluminum frypan, stirring to crumble the meat, brown ground beef on preheated rack over hot embers.
- Drain melted fat.
- Mix in broccoli flowerets, green onion and carrot slices, then sweet and sour sauce.
- Salt, pepper and leave mixture to simme until really hot.