- 4 lean steaks, cubed
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 cup [250 mL] spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Cut 8 sheets heavy al foil each large enough to hold 1/4th of all of the ingredients; arrange two sheets one on top of the other.
- Following given order, arrange 1/4th of beef cubes, 1/4th of potato dices and 1/4th of onion dices into the middle of each of 4 doubled sheets.
- Evenly pour spaghetti sauce all over ingredients.
- Salt and pepper.
- Tightly close pockets; transfer onto rack over hot embers.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Carefully open-up each pocket.
- Top beef cubes into each pocket with a slice Mozzarella cheese.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer, to melt the cheese.