- 4 to 5 pounds [1.8 à 2.27 kg] meaty country-style pork ribs
- 1 [16-ounce / 454-mL] can cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup [160 mL] brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Rub pork ribs with salt and pepper.
- Transfer pork ribs onto 2 sheets heavy al foil large enough to completely wrap the ribs.
- Evenly coat ribs with cranberry sauce, then evenly sprinkle ribs with brown sugar.
- Tightly close pocket; transfer onto rack over really hot embers.
- Cook ribs for approximately 60 minutes, until tender