- 1 [1 1/2-pound / 680-g] pork tenderloin, into 4 equal-size pieces
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] brown sugar
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Arrange pork tenderloin pieces onto 2 layers heavy al foil large enough to wrap in all the pieces.
- Top pork pieces with orange marmalade; sprinkle all over with brown sugar.
- Tightly close the pocket.
- Transfer the pocket onto hot rack over really hot embers.
- Cook pork pieces for approximately 45 minutes, until tender.