- 1 pound [454 g] lean pork medallions, into fine strips
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] milk
- Flour, to sprinkle
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] grated peeled carrot
- 1/2 sweet green pepper, membranes removed and seeded, into fine strips
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] jar any desired sweet and sour sauce
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Beat together egg and milk into a disposable al bowl.
- Dip pork strips into mixture; shake pork strips to remove excess mixture then well coat pork strips with flour.
- Heat some vegetable oil into a disposable al frypan onto preheated roack over hot embers.
- Brown coated pork strips stirring into hot oil, until golden brown and really well-done.
- Still stirring, mix in grated carrot, fine sweet green pepper strips and with sweet and sour sauce.
- Cook to soften vegetable pieces, until really hot.