- 4 chicken whites
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] margarine, into tiny pieces
- 2 [4 1/2-ounce / 128-g each] packs Cheddar and broccoli rice mixture with sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until hot.
- Arrange each chicken white onto two sheet heavy al foil large enough to wrap each white separately.
- Evenly top whites with tiny margarine pieces; salt and pepper.
- Tightly close each pocket; transfer onto preheated rack over hot embers.
- Cook for 45 minutes before checking for doneness.
- Meanwhile, into a disposable al casserole, prepare rice mixture following packaging directions; cook onto hot rack, directly over hot embers.
- Serve chicken whites, along with Cheddar and broccoli rice with sauce.