- 1 [14 3/4-ounce / 418-g] can pink salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 pack soda crackers, crushed [approximately 40 crackers]
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire on the spot provided on your site; preheat until medium-hot.
- Well mix together drained pink salmon, crushed soda crackers, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Shpae mixture into 4 patties; arrange patties side-by-side onto 2 sheets heavy al foil large enough to wrap them in.
- Top each with a little margarine.
- Tightly close pocket; transfer onto preheated rack over medium-hot embers.
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes.