- 1 3/4 cups [245 g] flour
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 1/2 cup [115 g] butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] crunchie peanut butter
- 1 cup [200 g] sugar
- 1 cup [250 mL] packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] milk
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups [625 mL] rolled oats
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] raisins
- Preheat oven to 180°C [350°F].
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Into the large bowl of an electric beater, beat together butter or margarine, crunchie peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Mix in reserved mixed dry ingredients.
- Mix in rolled oats, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop dough, 1 tablespoonful [15 mL] at a time 3-inch [7.5-cm] apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake into preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer onto wire racks; leave to cool completely.