- 1 cup [250 mL] chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] peanut butter
- 3 cups [750 mL] crunchy toasted rice cereals
- Into the top part of a double-boiler, melt together chocolate chips and peanut butter stirring using a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Remove from heat before stirring in crunchy toasted rice cereals until well blended, making sure that cereals are well coated.
- Evenly spread mixture into a buttered pan.
- Refrigerate until firm before cutting into any desired shapes.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to pack in your cooler.