- 1 banana
- Chocolate chips
- Miniature marshmallows
- Delicately peel banana, being careful not to cut it completely, down the inside curve of the banana to 7/8 from the bottom end, leaving peel to hang.
- Using a sharp knife, remove a small indentation along the banana to get a 'boat' to fill.
- Insert chocolate chips and miniature marshmallows, one after the other, to fill indentation.
- Close-up peel.
- Wrap stuffed banana into al foil.
- Delicately lay bundle in the middle of a circle of hot charcoals to melt chococlate chips and marshmallows, for approximately 15 minutes.
- Ejoy with a spoon.