- 1/2 cup [115 g] margarine
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] peanut butter
- 1 cup [200 g] sugar
- 1 cup [250 mL] brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] milk
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] vanilla
- 2 cups [280 g] al-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 2 1/2 cups [625 mL] rolled oats
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] raisins
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F [180°C].
- Cream together margarine, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, rolled oats, chocolate chips, raisins and chopped nuts.
- Using a small spoon, spoon mixutre onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake into preheated oven for approximately14 minutes, until just done, removing bites from oven before they color.
- Leave to cool completely before storing, into airtight containers.