- 1 [900-g / 32-ounce] pack blueberry muffin mix
- 1 cup [250 mL] water
- Preheat barbecue to hot intensity.
- Lightly grease 2 [9-inch / 23-cm] each al pie plates.
- Pour blueberry muffin mix into a bowl.
- Stir in water until just moistened.
- Evenly pour dough into prepared pie plate.
- Cover filled al pie plate with an upside-down clean al pie plate.
- Hold pie plates together using spring wooden clothes pegs or pins.
- Transfer onto hot barbecue or camp fire rack, 4 inches [10 cm] from heat source.
- Cook for 15 minutes on each side, revolving plates from time to time for an even cooking.