- 1 [340-g / 12-ounce] can corned beef
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter or margarine, for the al foil
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] water
- Cut 6 [6-inch / 15-cm each] squares al foil; grease using butter or margarine.
- In the middle of each square, shape corned beef into 6 nests, each large enough to hold 1 egg.
- Heat nests into a frypan for 2 minutes.
- Break one egg into each nest.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour water into frypan; cover frypan.
- Cook eggs until done to taste, and serve.