- 1/3 cup [75 g] margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] honey
- 4 cups [1 L] rolled oats
- 1 cup [250 mL] wheat germs
- 1 cup [250 mL] sunflower seeds
- 1 cup [250 mL] slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] cinnamon
- 1 cup [250 mL] mixed dried fruits such as raisins, dates and abricot pieces
- Preheat oven to 300°F [150°C]
- Mix together melted margarine and honey.
- Well mix in rolled oats, wheat germs, sunflower seeds, slivered almonds and cinnamon.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake into preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool completely before mixing in mixed dried fruits.
- Keep into airtight containers.