- Peanut butter
- 2 slices bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- Approximately 1/2 cup [125 mL] milk
- Butter or margarine
- Any desired melted fruit jelly or warm applesauce
- Spread some peanut butter onto one slice of bread; top with remaining slice of bread.
- Beat together beaten egg and milk.
- Dip peanut butter sandwich into beaten egg mixture.
- Melt butter or margarine into a frypan onto barbecue or camp fire rack.
- Brown sandwich on bothe sides until golden turning once.
- Serve sandwich, garnished with any desired melted fruit jelly or warm applesauce.