- 1 [16-ounce / 454-mL] can fruit salad cocktail
- 1 [20-ounce / 568-mL] can pineapple chunks
- 1 [11-ounce / 312-mL] can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 or 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup [250 mL] multicolored miniature marshmallows
- 1 [3 3/4-ounce / 106-g] pack instant lemon pudding mix
- Pour fruit salad into a zipper plastic bag.
- Pour in pineapple chunks, then drained mandarin orange sergments.
- Add banana slices and multicolored miniature marshmallows before adding instant lemon pudding mix.
- Seal bag.
- Mix pressing delicately until well blended.
- Leave to macerate for 5 minutes.
- Evenly spoon mixture into cupcake paper molds.
- Serve immediately.