- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 [10 1/2-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of mushroom soup concentrate
- 2/3 cup [160 mL] instant rice
- Paprika [optional]
- Cut 8 [4-inch / 35-cm] each square pieces al foil; top 4 of the pieces with remaining pieces.
- Center 1 chicken breast half in the middle of each.
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup concentrate and instant rice.
- Evenly spoon mixture over each chicken breast half.
- If desired, sprinkle each with paprika.
- Tightly seal chicken breast hlaves into al foil.
- Barbecue onto hot barbecue or campfire rack, 5 inches [12.7 cm] from heat over really hot charcolas, for approximately 40 minutes turning bundles once, until chicken breast halves are no longer pink inside.