- 4 apples
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] red cinnamon candies
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] raisins
- 4 teaspoons [20 mL] water
- Butter or margarine
- Prepare 4 12-inch [30-cm] square pieces al foil.
- Rinse, pat dry and core apples.
- Arrange 1 apple in the middle of each piece al foil.
- Evenly stuff apples with red cinnamon candies and raisins.
- Pour 1 teaspoon [5 mL] water into each apple.
- Dot each with a small piece butter or margarine.
- Tightly wrap apples in al foil.
- Transfer apples over barbecue or camp fire really hot embers.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning often.