- 1 pound [454 g] fresh or rehydrated ground beef
- 1 [1 1/4-ounce / 35-g] pack fajita dry seasoning mix
- 8 flour tortillas
- Hot, medium or milkd salsa, to taste
- Any grated cheese, to taste
- Fry ground beef into a frypan onto barbecue or camp fire rack over hot embers stirring until half-done.
- Stir in fajitas dry seasoning mix.
- Fry, still stirring, until no longer pink.
- Generously coat each flour totilla with desired salsa.
- Evenly top with golden crumbled ground beef.
- Garnish all over with grated cheese.
- Roll, and enjoy.