- 2 [11 1/2-ounce / 326-mL each] cans pea soup with ham concentrate
- 1 [11 1/2-ounce / 326-mL] can water
- 1 [8-ounce / 227-mL] can mixed vegetables
- 1 [12-ounce / 340-mL] can corned beef, diced
- 1 cup [250 mL] scone dough mix
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] water
- Mix together pea soup with ham concentrate, 11 1/2-ounce [326-mL] can water and corned beef into a casserole.
- Bring to a boil onto barbecue or camp fire rack over low heat.
- Into a bowl, mix together scone dough mix and remaining 1/3 cup [80 mL] water.
- Spoon into corned beef mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Stir before serving.