- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 [16-ounce / 454-mL] can mushroom spaghetti sauce
- 1 3/4 cups [440 mL] water
- 4 ounces [113 g] spaghetti noodles, broken-up into tiny pieces
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste [optional]
- Brown ground beef into a frypan, stirring to crumble meat onto hot barbecue or campfire rack over medium intensity.
- Remove excess melted fat.
- Stir in mushroom spaghetti sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix in tiny spaghetti pieces.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring often, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, along with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.