- 4 approximately 8-ounce [227-g] each fresh trouts or any other fish
- Tiny butter or margarine pieces
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices bacon
- Clean and rinse fresh trouts.
- Stuff trouts with tiny butter or margarine pieces.
- Sprinkle trouts with lemon juice
- Salt and pepper.
- Lay 1 slice bacon on each side of trouts.
- Individually wrap each trout into al foil.
- Transfer onto hot embers; cover with embers.
- Leave to cook for approximately 15 minutes, until easily broken-up with a fork.