- 1 potato
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, membranes removed and seeded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter or margarine
- At home, peel and dice potatoes; boil potato dices until tender.
- Well drain and leave to cool completely.
- Dice 1/2 onion and sweet red pepper.
- Transfer cooled potato dices along with onion and sweet red pepper dices into an airtight container.
- Refrigerate until ready to leave.
- On the camping grounds, melt some butter or margarine into a frypan.
- Brown vegetable dices stirring until golden.