- 1 cup [250 mL] 5-minute rice
- 1/2 [28-g / 1-ounce] pack Mexican-style rice seasoning mix
- 1 chicken white, into strips
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, membranes removed and seeded, into strips
- 1/2 onion, into strips
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] taco seasoning
- Grated cheese, to taste [optional]
- Boil rice along with Mexican-style rice seasoning mix following packaging instructions.
- Meanwhile, stir-fry together chicken white, sweet red pepper and onion strips into a frypan.
- Top with flour tortillas when almost done to reheat them.
- Evenly stuff tortillas with chicken mixture; sprinkle mixture with grated cheese if desired.
- Wrap and serve, along with rice.