- 2 meaty chicken pieces
- 1 medium potato, peeled
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] salt
- 3 large stoned ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] oregano
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] butter or margarine, into tiny pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Salt chicken pieces.
- Slice peeled potato lengthwise into 1/8-inch [3-mm] thick slices.
- Slice zucchini into 1/8-inch [6-mm] thick slices.
- Lay potato slices onto a 18 x 12-inch [45 x 30-cm] double-layered piece each heavy al foil.
- Salt then top potato slices with zucchini slices; salt.
- Arrange chicken pieces then ripe olives on top.
- Pour tomato sauce all over then sprinkle with oregano.
- Top with butter tiny pieces.
- Seal into al foil.
- Cook 5 inches [12.7 cm] from medium charcoals for 25 to 30 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink inside and vegetables softened.