- 2 [5-ounce / 142-g] each cans chunk white chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 [8-ounce / 227-mL] can tomato sauce
- 1 [8-ounce / 227-mL] can water
- 1 [15-ounce / 426-mL] can corn kernels, drained
- 1 [15-ounce / 426-mL] can lima beans, drained
- 2 [15-ounce / 426-mL] each cans whole potatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] chopped drained pimentos
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together all ingredients into a saucepan.
- Transfer onto camp fire rack over hot coals.
- Cook until onion dices are tender before serving.