- 8 slices bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] green onion slices
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 flour tortillas, to serve
- Favorite chunky salsa, to serve
- Fry bacon slices into an al foil skillet onto camp fire rack over hot coals.
- Darin onto paper toweling then crumble bacon.
- Scramble eggs along with green onion slices, salt and pepper into a clean al skillet onto camp fire rack over hot coals until done.
- Stir in drained bacon crumbs.
- Evenly spoon eggs mixture in the center of tortillas.
- Cover to taste with chunky salsa, roll and enjoy!