- 8 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] vegetable oil
- 4 breakfast steaks
- 4 slices any cheese
- 2 medium onions, into rings
- 8 slices plain or toasted bread
- Fry bacon slices into an al foil skillet onto camp fire rack over medium-hot coals.
- Leave to drain onto paper toweling.
- Heat vegetable oil into a clean al foil skillet onto camp fire rack over hot coals.
- Add steaks and onion rings.
- Cook steaks until nicely browned onto both sides and onions rings are tender.
- Serve between 2 plain or toasted bread slices.