- 4 chicken whites
- 3 tablespoons [45 g] butter or margarine, melted
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of chicken soup concentrate
- 1/3 of 10-ounce [284-mL] water
- 4 slices boiled ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill chicken whites onto camp fire rack over hot coals basting chicken with melted butter or margarine until done, no longer pink inside.
- Transfer done chicken whites onto a double thickness heavy duty al foil.
- Pour in already diluted with water cream of chicken soup concentrate; salt and pepper.
- Seal pocket.
- Transfer onto camp fire rack over hot coals.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with ham slices, then with Swiss cheese slices.
- cook until sheese is melted before serving.