- 8 [8 to 10-ounce / 227 to 284-g each] trout fillets
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups [500 mL] crushed corn flakes cereals
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat some vegetable oil into a skillet onto camp fire rack over hot coals.
- Dip trout fillets into beaten eggs.
- Roll trout fillets into crushed corn flakes cereals until completely evenly coated.
- Salt and pepper.
- Transfer into skillet.
- Fry trout fillets into hot oil for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Drain onto paper toweling before serving, hot.