- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] vegetable oil
- 2 ponds [900 g] pork tenderloins, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] teriyaki sauce
- 1 tomato, chopped and seeded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil into an al foil skillet onto camp fire rack over hot coals.
- Add and brown pork strips on all sides.
- Mix in red, white, yellow and green slices, teriyaki sauce and chopped tomato.
- Salt, pepper and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.