- 1 [10 1/2-ounce / 298-g] bag large marshmallows [approximately 40]
- 2 cups [500 mL] whole milk
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] vanilla extract
- 2 cups [500 mL] whipping cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Into the upper part of a double-boiler, over boiling water, melt marshmallows into milk stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract.
- Leave mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 20 minutes.
- Whip then fold in whipping cream.
- Delicately fold mixture into beaten eggs, until well combined.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker cylinder.
- Process following manufacturer's instructions.