- 1 cup [250 mL] freshly cleaned crushed strawberries, with juice
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] lemon juice
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] icing sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] salt
- 2 cups [500 mL] whipping cream
- Press crushed strawberries through a fine sieve.
- Mix together strawberry puree, lemon juice, icing sugar and salt.
- Refrigerate mixture for quite a few hours.
- Then whip cream until stiff peaks form; fold whipped cream into really cold strawberry mixture.
- Evenly spoon mixture into a mold, or ice cube trays after having removed separations.
- Freeze mixture, without stirring, until really firm.