- 2 cups [500 mL] whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons [60 mL] icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] salt
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] strong black coffee
- Into a bowl, well mix together whipping cream, icing sugar, vanilla extract, salt and black coffee.
- Refrigerate mixture until really cold.
- Whip mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer bowl into a large bowl filled with icy water and ice cubes; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Evenly spoon mixture into a mold, or ice cube trays after having removed separations.
- Freeze mixture, without stirring, until really firm.