- 4 cups [1 L] vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups [500 mL] freshly peeled stoned peach slices
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] sugar
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] lemon juice
- 2 cups [500 mL] fresh raspberries
- Refrigerate an approximately 4-cup [1-L] mold until really cold.
- Pressing firmly, evenly spoon softened vanilla ice cream into cold mold.
- Transfer mold into freezer; leave ice cream to freeze, without stirring, until really firm.
- Into a bowl, delicately mix together peach slices, sugar and lemon juice; refrigerate until ready to use.
- A little before serving, clean, rinse then pat dry fresh raspberries; puree raspberries.
- To serve, unmold ice cream onto a really cold plate or platter.
- Decorate bombe with peach slices, then pour rasperry puree all over peach slices.
- Slice bombe, and serve.