- 5 1/2 ounces [172 mL] raspberry sherbet
- 5 1/2 ounces [172 mL] mint-flavored ice cream
- 5 1/2 ounces [172 mL] coffee-flavored ice cream
- 2 3/4 tablespoons [24 g] flour
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] cocoa powder
- Into a large bowl, mix together dough flour and sugar; beat in egg white.
- Heat clarified butter; stir into flour mixture.
- Divide dough into parts; mix cocoa powder into one of the parts.
- Preheat oven to 400°F [210°C / th. 7].
- Draw shapes [head, body, arms and legs] onto a drawing cardboard.
- Flatten dough onto cardboard parts.
- Using a spatula, remove dough parts from cardboard.
- Bake into preheated oven, onto a cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
- Reshape body parts as soon as taken out of the oven.
- Shape men, using sherbet and ice creams.
- Decorate with dough shapes.