- 1 [14-ounce / 398-mL] can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] chocolate-flavor syrup
- 2 cups [500 mL] heavy cream [35% m.s.g.]
- 1 cup [250 mL] miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 [6-ounce / 170-g] package semisweet-chocolate pieces [1/2 cup / 125 mL], chopped
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] salted peanuts, chopped
- Into a small bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup; set aside.
- Into a large bowl, using mixer at medium speed, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold chocolate mixture, marshmallows, chopped semisweet-chocolate pieces and chopped peanuts into whipped cream, until well mixed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
- Before serving, for easier scooping, leeave mixture to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.