Super No-Dip Fruit-Flavoured Sicles
Gisele, Aylmer, Quebec, Canada
Entertain your children while pleasing them!|
If desired, use popsicle molds; use any cold fruit juice instead of cold water.
- 1 [3-ounce / 85-g] pack any fruit-flavoured gelatin
- 1 [4 3/4-ounce / 135-g] pack any sweetened fruit-flavoured drink mix
- 2 cups [500 mL] boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] cold water
- 11 [3-ounce / 85-mL each] paper cups
- 11 wooden sticks
- Dissolve fruit-flavored gelatin and drink mix into boiling water.
- Stir in cold water.
- Arrange paper cups onto a baking sheet.
- Fill paper cups with mixture.
- Freeze until partly frozen, for approximately 2 hours.
- Insert a wooden stick into the center of each paper cup.
- Freeze until firm.